Advertising Red Books - Contains detailed profiles of nearly 13,500 U.S. and international advertising agencies, including accounts represented by each agency, fields of specialization, breakdown of gross billings by media, and contact information on agency personnel
Business Source Elite - Provides full text coverage of 1,000 scholarly business, management and economics journals including substantial company profiles and industry reports.
General Article databases:
Academic Search Complete - Provides full text coverage of 2,100 journals covering nearly all academic areas of study, including advertising, marketing, and branding.
Academic OneFile - Provides access to over 12,000 periodicals with millions of articles available in full-text covering the arts, sciences and humanities.
Academic Search Complete: 01/1/1992 to present
Business Source Elite: 06/10/1996 to present
Business Insights: Essentials: 11/01/1997 to present
Business Insights: Essentials: 03/01/1997 to 01/31/2008
Business Source Elite: 03/27/2000 to present
Business Insights: Essentials: 11/01/2000 to present
Business Insights: Essentials: 10/01/1993 to 14 days ago
Business Source Elite: 03/01/1985 to present
Business Insights: Essentials: 01/01/1989 to present
Business Source Elite: 02/01/1985 to present
Business Insights: Essentials: 01/01/1993 to 06/30/2006
Business Source Elite: 03/01/1992 to present
- Ad*Access - Browse print ads by product, year, publication, subject and more.
- Hartman Center for Sales, Advertising & Marketing History - Preserves printed material and collections of textual and multimedia resources and makes them available to researchers around the world.
- Emergence of Advertising in America 1850-1920
- The Advertising Archives
- Adflip - Archive of classic print ads.
- Brand Republic
- Interactive Advertising Bureau
- Top Interactive Agencies
- American Advertising Federation
- American Association of Advertising Agencies
- Association of National Advertisers